GARFIELD ROAD, ADDLESTONE, KT15 2NJ
The Addlestone Community Association (ACA) was formed in 1948 and is a Registered Charity, No. 304962. The original Community Centre was funded by ACA sponsored events, donations and bequests and was opened in 1968. It was replaced by a new Centre, owned and maintained by the ACA, in September 2005. The Community Centre is managed entirely by volunteers and is administered by a General Committee.
There are three halls. The main (Tulk) hall has: a full stage, sound systems, stage lighting and retractable raked seating. In addition, there are four meeting rooms and two well-equipped kitchens.
Over thirty groups regularly use the Centre, offering a wide range of activities, including: badminton; a broad spectrum of dance & fitness classes; historical, philatelic & photographic societies, theatre groups and much more.
The Entertainments Committee organises regular activities at the Centre, as well as an annual programme of coach trips and holiday breaks.
If you would like to make single or regular bookings, please see the Rates of Hire Page, or contact: 07934 287004 or firstname.lastname@example.org